Bourbon County Stout for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChadChaney

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to score some Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, 4 4 packs, and am willing to trade some if anyone is interested. I a m a fan of Dogfish Head, (would love some 120) Stone, Russian River, etc. Pm if interested.

I can get dfh 120 and stone ipa, ruination, imperial stout, levitation etc. id like to trade with you let me know and we will set something up

Brewtus, I have a limited quantity left, really looking for recent 120 from DFH, got any? I have a lot of other cool stuff from this area, King Henry, Bells Expedition and Java Stouts, etc. Also, I am looking for some Pliny. Let me know..

Yepp I sure do man ive got the 2011 120. Also I can get the 2011 world wide stout its a hard one to find too. The bells interests me very much I have yet to try anything from them do to fact we do not have access around here. Let me know wat you have got left and I'll let you know and btw I can get more than one bottle if you would want more man. Cheers!

Brewtus, I have 4 Bourbon County, a few Bells Expedition, 6 each of the Bells Cherry Stout and Java Stout. I also have access to the Two Hearted (IPA style), Amber, Sour, Pale, etc. I would love to get my hands on a few of the Worldwide and the 120..

I live in Des Moines and would be willing to trade you for some Bud light in the can, or a six of 3F Aphla King, Robert of Bruce, or Pride and Joy.

The 120 I can prob get 2 or 3 and the world wide stout I can get quite a lot of it so its up to you how many you want. I would love bells hopslam or two hearted and the bourbon county let me know how many you would like so I can pick them up this weekend. Lets pmand set this up so we can get them out to each other next week. Sound good?

what no love for a person that votes for grassley here, going to Chicago this weekend, tell me if there is something that I can bring back for you. I have the inside track with people thier for beers, but no Cigar City.. Sorry

Gear101, just kidding, I do not have a ton to trade, I will see how things shake out. i am a fan of BIG IPA's, kind of full on stouts right now, but definitely anything unique. I am also on the search for Lagunitas Sucks. Not sure what is around in Chicago, give me an idea, also, how many BCS you looking for?

ok how about some bud light platinum then, you could be the first on your block.LOL
I think these guys have your beer and I will be driving within five miles of their location, they might have a couple things that I want, so might drop in to look around. IF they don't have that beer, is there something else from the list you would like to try?

Windy City Distribution

Gear 101, I will look through that link and get back to you! As for the Platinum, I have already had it, I work in a Wine and Spirits store and we got a sample case. How did you get some?

If your still interested I can get fresh 120 min from the brewery and I have some Russian River supplication, temptation, and concecration stashed at home, I'd be willing to trade a couple.

Native302, I would be interested in all of those brews! How much 120 can you get your hands on, we are not lucky enough here in Iowa to get DFH. I have some BCBS and some other nice offerings, Bells high end stouts, Founders, King Henry, I will have Hopslam next week... Can you get Pliny of Blind Pig? I like all things hoppy, really, really want to score some 120... Let me know!

Gear101, Nothing really stood out for me at that shop, I can get a lot of that myself and some of the other stuff I already have. Let me know if you run into any Lagunitas Sucks. Oh, also the 2 IPA's from Victory look nice..

How many cases of 120 min do you want..........? It is not cheap by any means $30 a 4 pack $180 a case, same price for World Wide Stout. I have to drive to PA to get the Russian River and they never get Pliny or Blind Pig. I can send you one of my Pliny clone, which is awesome.

As I said I do have the supplication, temptation and concecration at home. They are not cheap, and more expensive than the DFH. A 12 pack of 375ml small, corked belgian bottles cost me $168 Supplication. I bought them because I never had RR and wanted to try them. They are AMAZING sour ales, but I will never pay that much again for any 12 pack of any beer.

How many cases of 120 min do you want..........? It is not cheap by any means $30 a 4 pack $180 a case, same price for World Wide Stout. I have to drive to PA to get the Russian River and they never get Pliny or Blind Pig. I can send you one of my Pliny clone, which is awesome.

As I said I do have the supplication, temptation and concecration at home. They are not cheap, and more expensive than the DFH. A 12 pack of 375ml small, corked belgian bottles cost me $168 Supplication. I bought them because I never had RR and wanted to try them. They are AMAZING sour ales, but I will never pay that much again for any 12 pack of any beer.

My girlfriend thinks I am crazy when I spend 35 on a six pack.

Luckily my wife likes to drink good craft beer like me so when I spend $15 on a 750ml bottle of DFH Fort she doesn't mind.

I now have a connection for 120 here in chicago, seem to have made friends with one of the staff members at Salls here in town, all I have to do is email him, plus I picked up acouple 120s plus all of the 3f that I have yet to try.

Back