Hello from Sandy Eggo, CA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzBarlow

Reaction score
I'm a rank noob. I know nothing at all about homebrew except that I know what I like to drink. (I like the darker, thicker porters and stouts)I've been interested in homebrew for awhile and am ready to take the plunge! I'm hoping to learn a lot from you old veterans!

Razz

Another San Diegan! Welcome to the boards. I like making stouts as well. Do you have your home brew kit yet? More Beer has pretty descent prices and I think you will get free shipping with a kit.

Word, welcome to another wonderful place. Lived in San Diego for six years. It's bootiful.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm planning on going to the homewbrewers club meeting tonight in Mission Valley. Please introduce yourself if you see me. (I'll be the tall guy with no hair)
Thanks
Razz

Careful, those QUAFFers can be a little unfriendly! By all means go to the meeting and check it out, but just a word of warning...

Welcome to HBT and your new found obsession, always great to have more San Diegans :D

EDIT: I'm not saying that they ALL are, there are definitely some good people in QUAFF and plenty of good brewers, but people have had some bad experiences.

All right more from the SD area! Welcome!! We need to do a home brew mart/Ballast Point invasion!

Greetings and welcome to the obsession! Me and SWMBO just love Sandy Eggo - fav destination for vacation in fact.

Back