• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pair of New Belgium Snifters - $6 shipped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first set I ordered on 11/30 shipped yesterday. I ordered a second set on 12/7 that I have not received a tracking number for yet.

I was the OP, I posted right after I ordered 18 days ago - I received a tracking number on 11/30 and just checked the status:

COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 12/17/2010 4:39 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 12/16/2010 5:33 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 11/30/2010 11:59 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Says expected delivery is 12/21. Cutting it close! Glad I ordered early. Looks like there was a big delay but they are getting delivered.

Two boxes got here yesterday.
:mug:

NewBelgiumGlass.JPG

I got mine on monday, wrote my name on the box and put it under the tree ;)

-=Jason=-

I just enjoyed a beer out of my glasses. now I wish i ordered more. the etching in the bottom is a added bonus i had no idea they had that. I want to order more, but it looks like I'll have to eat shipping cost on this one. the "FREESHIP" coupon code is no longer valid. so it comes out to about $10 a glass.

-=Jason=-

Back