Working in Indiana, need craft beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikelikesit2000

Reaction score
Last weekend I drove from San Diego to northern Indiana for work. I would like to Check out the local beer scene. I know Three Floyds is in this area.

Would be really cool to get in on a home brew session. I have Sundays off. Need something to do.

I'm in southern, In so can't help ya on the home brew, but you are in a great area for Indiana and Michigan craft brews. Try that Three Floyds, you'll be amazed

I'm way south of there...Greenfield actually. Tons of good breweries poppin' up around the Indy area though...

To name a few:

Sun King Brewery
Flat12 Brewing
Broadripple Brew Pub
The Black Swan (Avon area)

Depending on how far north you are, you could drive up to Marshall, MI.
Dark Horse Brewing is there. They have some fine brews, love their amber.

My dad us in Whiting right now with Fluor. If I can get a hold of him he may know of something in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

im in lafayette, definitely get 3F, but im about to send a pack of assorted founders stuff to a buddy in cali since he cant get there, i suggest reds rye pale ale above everything else, one of my favorite beers

mikelikesit2000 said:
We are most likely on the same job. I'm working at the BP refinery.

Yep, same job. He is in washington this weekend but will go back Wednesday. He'll ask around if there is some place you can't miss while there.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Back