What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are YOU drinking now? It's all about the emPHAsis! I'm back on the hb pale ale after a day of horsing around in Virginia; visiting my sister's pony's new foal.

IMAG2981.jpg

DSC04763.jpg

What are YOU drinking now? It's all about the emPHAsis! I'm back on the hb pale ale after a day of horsing around in Virginia; visiting my sister's pony's new foal.

Oh, snap. It's Stankonia Chrome.

Water. Drank too much today.

Airport coffee.

A new one here. Got thru security and started walking to gate. Passing another security checkpoint and all of the TSA agents start screaming "10-9! 10-9!" And make everyone freeze in place. After about a minute, during which a bunch of police and TSA agents are whispering to each other, they let everyone move on. Any ideas?

Coffee. According to the internet, a 10-9 just means repeat...but a 10-90 means bomb threat. I didn't see any others that looked relevant.

Damn Mark. I get a weekly reminder from you to go and buy some great lakes beer. I always pass on it.

Lake Erie Monster should be available soon; Edmund Fitzgerald is a world class porter, Blackout stout & Chillwave are awesome and Rye of the Tiger is a solid rye IPA. Do yourself a favor and give them a try. :)

Coffee ... Monday ... going to play catch-up after being in training last week. :(

Airport coffee.

A new one here. Got thru security and started walking to gate. Passing another security checkpoint and all of the TSA agents start screaming "10-9! 10-9!" And make everyone freeze in place. After about a minute, during which a bunch of police and TSA agents are whispering to each other, they let everyone move on. Any ideas?

There are "standard" 10 codes but they can vary between agencies and even between departments. Having some Earl Grey.

Airport coffee.

TSA = t3h stoopid

I must admit, that is a pretty sweet glass.

Coffee number 3. I may have a coffee problem. I dont need the caffiene, but gosh darn it, coffee is just so good.

Right there with you except I need the caffiene. Drink at least a pot a day myself. Just got in 5lbs of unroasted Indian Peaberry. Drinking some of the first batch of that I roasted and holy hell it's good.

Right there with you except I need the caffiene. Drink at least a pot a day myself. Just got in 5lbs of unroasted Indian Peaberry. Drinking some of the first batch of that I roasted and holy hell it's good.

I only really drink it at work. Well, and when someone else offers to make me a cup in the morning on vacation or on the weekend. So long as it is before 10:00 am I am fine for a cup, after then, nope if I have anything other than a cup of iced coffee (think regular cup of black coffee dumped over ice), there is no way I will sleep at night. And none of that cream and sugar mess either. Give me a cup of coffee that tastes like coffee. I really need to get into roasting my own.

An orange soda with lunch. Judge all you want, I may have just given myself a case of diabeetus, but wow! I may be suffering through a sugar buzz but I feel like I am a kid again. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Back