Stock Pots from Sam's Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVER13ACK

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to share my last purchase. I got a 10 gallon aluminum stock pot from Sam's Club for $45 shipped. Has anyone had experience with these pots?
Sam's Club - Aluminum Stock Pot

The site had one review and it was bad, but a review on the 60 qt pot was good, and they are the same brand.

So if you are a Sam's Club member and looking for a pot, check it out online.

For our application, it's fine.

I've seen those in the store and the walls are somewhat thin, so I wouldn't go hurling it about. :D

I have 2. Works fine for me. I have an electric element, a ball valve and a sight glass in each one. I also wrappd them in radiant insulation. Not so sure how well they would work on a burner as they are fairly thin.

I have 2. Works fine for me. I have an electric element, a ball valve and a sight glass in each one. I also wrappd them in radiant insulation. Not so sure how well they would work on a burner as they are fairly thin.
Cool thanks.

Im not sure why they wouldnt 'work' on a burner. It's not gonna melt. Plus my turkey fryer pot is paper thin and it works fine.

Back