beer brewer needs wine making advise

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul7

Reaction score
so after my 6th batch of beer, i have decided that i want to make a batch or white wine for a special lady, that being said, i really want this to turn out well.

1. what equiptment do i need beside all the beer equiptmant that i already have.
2. where can i find a good resource for instructions
3. its gonna be either chardonnay for a pinot grigio, what is a good/foolproof/dependable kit that i can buy.

i would appreciate any and all comment, feedback, suggestion, or opinions.

thanks you everyone!

midwest supply is a advertiser here and they have a good selection of quality kits. Most beer brewer have 5 gl carboys, you will need a 6gl. I think you should have everything else. Dont go "CHEAP" on kits. Uswe4 a mid priced kit to start with. You won't be sorry

I've been doing both for a while now, Get the 6 gal carboy. I use the brewers best/ wine expert kits. the directions are complete and easy to follow, the quality is consistent. Just like beer the better ingredients the better finished product, so buy the best one you can afford. I prefer the Chardonnay over the Pinot kit.

Back