Anyone Try This Beer??? Read Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5gBrewer

Reaction score
Has anyone tried North Coast Brewing Company's Brother Thelonius Belgian Style Ale?

If there are any jazz buffs out there, check out the NCBC's website for more info on it, but I want to know what beer folk think of how it tastes.

I'm going to ask my local specialty beer shop if they carry it, or can get it in.

I odered a poster and a belgian beer goblet from the site :mug: I love me some Monk; he's one 'crazy' cat... no doubt.

5gB

Thanks, Cheese...

My local specialty beer shop had some, and I picked it up. I haven't tried it yet, and I can't wait!

5gB

Finally tasted the Monk. It's like a really rich, bold, Belgian Strong Ale. It's not bad, but I prefer something a little lighter (not necessarily ABV mind you ;) )

5gB

I believe I've seen the beer before; but never tried it. I'll have to give it a go. As far as Jazz goes, I'm a bit more of a traditionalist. I tend to enjoy the likes of Louis Armstrong and Dave Brubeck.

Back