My Keezer build...in progress.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extra_medium

Reaction score
it is nothing special yet, but those listeners of the Brewing Network might recognise that tap handle as the one that was won in the July 09 give away...that's right, i won it and am just now giving it a home. not sure of the make of the freezer, but the compressor is under the freezer with no bump which allows me to fit 4 kegs in there. need to pretty it up a bit and put 3 more taps on it...more to come as time allows.

IMG00324.jpg

IMG00325.jpg

IMG00326.jpg

IMG00327.jpg

IMG00329.jpg

Man, that's a shame. I wish you knew what make and model it was. I only want three beers on tap and one conditining. That thing has the perfect footprint for my small basement.

i am going to try to resurrect this thing, after reading several posts i think i know where i went wrong...i glued wood paneling to the three exposed sides not leaving any room for ventilation. I am going to strip the wood off the side and see if it starts cooling again...gonna wait till i have the new one built so i can use it as a lager chest if it still works.

i am going to try to resurrect this thing, after reading several posts i think i know where i went wrong...i glued wood paneling to the three exposed sides not leaving any room for ventilation. I am going to strip the wood off the side and see if it starts cooling again...gonna wait till i have the new one built so i can use it as a lager chest if it still works.

Did this end up working for you? Btw I love the tap on that thing!

Back