The best part of home brewing for me is..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalmedic

Reaction score
Sharing. I gave a dedicated Bud Lite guy a stout, its cool to have some one say "Wow, this is good" even if he was lying :D When I bottle, it goes so much faster than the keg. I am always giving them away.
Share the craft!
Next for me would be the process. SWMBO will help me, we "schedule" a nice snack to cook and enjoy with the current beer we are drinking. Good times.

im sure im going to agree once i get my first batch conditioned. i dont drink a ton of beer so i plan on sharing quite a bit!

I thought you were going to say that the best part of homebrewing is homedrinking! But seriously, I really enjoy sharing my beer, too, as well as the craft/process of it all. And... well everything you guys have said so far! I heart homebrewing...

im sure im going to agree once i get my first batch conditioned. i dont drink a ton of beer so i plan on sharing quite a bit!

I fall into this same category - but you will be surprised at how much 'more' you drink now.

1 or 2 beers a night goes pretty quick!
-Me

I'm the only one in my house that drinks my brew. So i find myself taking my brews to parties and peoples houses all the time. Last night i actually got my brother and Dad (who do not drink) to have one. It was a good night!!

Back