FREE FastRacks - Beer Bottle Tree Alternative

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look pretty slick. may pick up a couple when I get some extra cash. Always felt like the bottle tree wasnt the best solution.

Thanks techbrewie!

We look forward to getting you set-up with some FastRacks. If you have a local store that may want some you can show them the video and let us know. If they put an order in, we will put 4 Free FastRacks & 2 Free Trays on the order for you.

Cheers - Mitchell

I agree about the slickness factor. I like the looks of this system. More sanitary as no penetrations are made into the bottle and they should take up less space. My bottling tree is a royal PITA as it takes up so much space.

I'd like to try these out. I can bring some to my local club meetings and I bet we can sell a few.

I have 4 and love them. Found them at my LHBS. They take up much less space in my garage than the boxes I was using. Extremely stable as well. Cool product!

@Irrenarzt - Thanks for the great comments! Shoot me an email and we can work something out for you to show your club (mitchell @ thefastrack.ca)

@PerpetualBuzz - Awesome to hear FastRack has been working well for you and thanks for the stable comment! What is your local shop? We are in around 130 now

Hi GenIke - We do minimum orders for shops of 12 combos (2 FastRacks & 1 Tray per combo) Shoot me an email and we can figure it out (mitchell @ thefastrack.ca)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I saw them in my LHBS the other day, and although I am perfectly content with my milk crates, I will say that they look sturdy, and well made, and they take up a surprisingly little amount of space. If someone is looking for a bottle storage solution, don't hesitate to consider this.

Definately what im looking for, milk crates are a good idea but these just look like they will simplify the job of draining and storing my bottles much better, after I sanitise them which is a bonus, its an investment really as time is money and these will save me hrs on bottling day

Just an idea, if you guys are trying to get off the ground still you should put in a kickstarter. essentially its an angel fund website where individuals can donate to startups they really want to see succeed. in return the companies usually promise a thank you, a small gift, or a prototype of their product depending on how much is donated. check it out!

Just an idea, if you guys are trying to get off the ground still you should put in a kickstarter. essentially its an angel fund website where individuals can donate to startups they really want to see succeed. in return the companies usually promise a thank you, a small gift, or a prototype of their product depending on how much is donated. check it out!

I'm pretty sure they're off the ground already. I saw these at my lhbs the other week.

The two kids who started it seem to be trying hard - and as a small business owner I really can appreciate that. Having said that I wish I never purchased these and went with my first choice a tree. Too many issues put me off the product, but more specifically the company. Just my 2 cents.

I wish these two gents the best and hope that they can get their systems in place soon before they grow too big to adapt and repeat their mistakes.

my 6 racks and 2 trays arrived today, unfortunately im a little disappointed , basically my bottles which I have collected over 250+ are 74mm diameter and the racks only allow me to store 10 on each level instead of 24, which is a real problem, as I rack brew in 500ml bottles and don't want to go down to 330ml bottles, if the fast rack had only been manufactured to allow 74mm diameter bottles which are standard wine and beer bottles diameters, these would have been perfect, damn I just wasted £70

970815_10151423715686884_2070439100_n.jpg

I really like this idea and would like to chat about getting some of these for my Homebrew club also. Please PM me and we can chat.

On another note any possibility for these being made to fit swing tops?

I have 4 racks and 2 trays, and need to get some more. They are a bit pricey, but help me store my bottles and such out of the sight of SWMBO, and that makes us both much happier. These things are also super sturdy and should last a good long while. I've stacked up 3 high so far, and even my cats can't knock them down, which is saying something. It also saves me a lot of time and frustration when it comes to bottling. Overall, I'm impressed.

Wish I had the updated trays, though. The old style are serviceable, but the new ones look much better.

I have 4 racks and 2 trays, and need to get some more. They are a bit pricey, but help me store my bottles and such out of the sight of SWMBO, and that makes us both much happier. These things are also super sturdy and should last a good long while. I've stacked up 3 high so far, and even my cats can't knock them down, which is saying something. It also saves me a lot of time and frustration when it comes to bottling. Overall, I'm impressed.

Wish I had the updated trays, though. The old style are serviceable, but the new ones look much better.

Im selling mine as there not right for my bottles, are you in the uk ?

The website uses flash, so apparently you don't want me to see your product. I would suggest using some regular old fashioned jpgs so people can see your product without some proprietary browser plugin.

The website uses flash, so apparently you don't want me to see your product. I would suggest using some regular old fashioned jpgs so people can see your product without some proprietary browser plugin.

"Better sense" would say that it's 2013; if you don't have flash by now why are you even browsing the web? Take your wood paneled station wagon to your local brew store and check out the product. Maybe it'll show up in your Sears catalog. Sheesh. Harsh feedback begets harsh feedback.

I have the 2 racks/tray combo. Needless to say, I'm impressed and my money was well spent. I really don't get the negative comments on here and the other link posted. I understand the 10% discount issues, but the poor shipping times is a bit much imo (4-5 days extra??).

I think the Fast Racks and C&W Crates are a great pair for bottlers. I use the Fast Racks for storing my empties and as a holding station for my sanitized bottles. The C&W crates are great for storing my bottled beer when the fridge is full.

Great product!

davidgsmit said:
"Better sense" would say that it's 2013; if you don't have flash by now why are you even browsing the web? Take your wood paneled station wagon to your local brew store and check out the product. Maybe it'll show up in your Sears catalog. Sheesh. Harsh feedback begets harsh feedback.

Except that there are how many million iOS devices out there? None of them support Flash.

Flash IS the "wood paneled station wagon", current web development should be HTML5 or similar technologies.

OK, end of geek talk...

jpalarchio said:
Except that there are how many million iOS devices out there? None of them support Flash.

Flash IS the "wood paneled station wagon", current web development should be HTML5 or similar technologies.

OK, end of geek talk...

I'm not going to turn this thread into a computer nerd thread but Mac doesn't own the world, IOS isn't the only platform people do business on.

I got my fastracks on the referral program. So far they've done great. I've used them to put clean and sanitize bottles to empty beer cases just a quick flip. I have a variety of bottles and they all seem to fit. I do have to take up the swing tops off my swing tops. .

I picked up a 2 tray/4 rack setup and I'm really impressed. They are very well made. I was surprised at how heavy they are. I've been looking to get away from dishwasher sanitizing and these should help a lot. I'll be bottling in a few weeks, so we'll see how it goes. In the meantime, my wife has been happy that I have a place to dry my empties other than on "her" counter. :mug:

Back