First brew is great even a week early!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberChris

Reaction score
Well, I decided to do a a little taste test of my Mickey Finn's Brewery Amber Ale clone (which is my first batch) a week early. And I have to say I have created a masterpiece. I poured a nice head, it had great carbonation and incredible taste. I just want to thank you guys for helping me along the way with my noob questions. I am very anxious to get my next brew going. It feels so satisfying to have something you created work out so great. I know there might be some obstacles in the future, but its encouraging to continue when your first brew turns out so great. Cant wait to get the apfelwein bottled to start my next brew. 5 more weeks to go.....:drunk:

It's a great feeling holding that first (of many) of your very own "Awesome" hand crafted brews in your hand. Proud for you bro!

I'm still 3 weeks away from even considering opening one up. My first batch is still in the secondary after all haha. Great work!

Seriously.

I remember trying my first homebrew and being STOKED that it tasted like beer, good beer at that.

Back