• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Homebrew" Gas Manifold $40 - 6 ball lock posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tealio

Reaction score
For sale, gas/liquid manifold. $40. Whatever you want to do with it. I have another post for ideas/determination of what this would be used for.

img2243d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2245i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The manifold has a barbed end, 6 ball lock posts (1 gas, 5 liquid is what it looks to have installed). All posts can be unscrewed, it is the other side of the ball lock that is welded to the manifold.

It is in decent shape, but has been in a box in a garage for a year or so. Could use some good soaking and polishing.

I got this in a craigslist deal and selling because I need funds for a new 7 faucet drip tray.

Local pickup in Dallas free of course, shipping extra, but probably not much. I can parse shipping prices from FedEx, UPS, USPS.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will post more for sale later today, including the stainless coil in the pic.

For whatever reason I guess my method of posting pics only shows up in a web browser, not the iOS app... Here's one posted from my camera roll on my iPhone, at least the iOS app supports uploading photos-

image-1492554838.jpg

crosamich said:
Doesn't answer the question. I now realize my question wasn't exactly worded that well. You can use gas posts for liquid and liquid posts for gas so saying gas/liquid pretty much means nothing.

I know what you mean. I usually remember by gray for gas and black for beer... So 1 gray and 5 black.

FREE SHIPPING going forward for interested buyers - $40 shipped with tracking

So far I have got-

Gas manifold for 6 kegs using ball locks to gas lines to kegs (ball locks on both sides)

Or as a cleaning device or cleaning keg lines-
Hook up 5 black ball locks connected to you draft system (or six if you replace the one post that is gas) and run line cleaning solution through them.

I would probably put the cleaner in a bucket and use my harbor freight pump to pump through the lines and then use some cheap tubing on each faucet to return the solution back to the bucket.

I'll use this myself for this If it doesn't sell, like I said before I'm just saving cash for my 7 tap system that's going to be $$$

Yes sorry it has been sold.

strumke if you see this- it should be there already or any day now.

Back