WTT for Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Native302

Reaction score
I have a lot of DFH Hellhound on my ale, squall IPA, and can get 120 (it's $30 a 4 pack) I'm looking to trade for some Russian River Pliny Elder/Younger, Blind Pig, any of their Belgians.

PM me to let me know

Yes.

Wrap them in bubble wrap, put them in a smallish box that the bottle(s) just fit in, with appropriate padding. Then put that box inside another box, with more padding. I have sent many, many bottles like that and never had one broken, despite damage to the boxes, etc.

I save and reuse those sheets of big air-filled plastic bubbles vendors like e.g. Amazon package their stuff with, as they save a LOT of weight (and shipping cost) over using something like foam peanuts, popcorn, or newspaper for packaging material.

Don't know if it's just West Coast but Trader Joe's has a few of the RR bottles on the shelves at the moment. They don't seem to be selling all that well as it hits above the TJ customers price point. I think it was mostly Belgians, if it was Pliny I would have grabbed a few.

Don't know if it's just West Coast but Trader Joe's has a few of the RR bottles on the shelves at the moment. They don't seem to be selling all that well as it hits above the TJ customers price point. I think it was mostly Belgians, if it was Pliny I would have grabbed a few.

Trader Joe's in Portland?

I have a lot of DFH Hellhound on my ale, squall IPA, and can get 120 (it's $30 a 4 pack) I'm looking to trade for some Russian River Pliny Elder/Younger, Blind Pig, any of their Belgians.

PM me to let me know

If you were to want terrapin or sweetwater at any point in your life I would love to try hellhound or 120. damn my south eastern location!

Latest posts

Back