Need Brwery Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tusch

Reaction score
Well I am going to need to bottle 11 gallons coming soon and really want to do a brewery logo. I would love to do something really simple. The brewery name is Bent Pines Brewery, so I was thinking a BPB in some flourished or italic style.

The reason for the logo is I will be wax dipping some of the bottles. I want to have a logo I can carve out of wood and use as a brand to create a seal in the wax at the top of the bottle. I have decent carving skills, so I should be able to handle it. Hope that makes sense. Similar to the T for Tanqueray, but instead of on the side of the bottle, on the top of the now sealed cork.

Like this:

2240196792_b82085cdb7.jpg

Just to add a picture, here is the label of the brew that will have the most nicely sealed gift bottles. Its my blueberry cider, but its more of a blueberry apple wine at 11.5% And the final product will be darker in color (these bottles were from primary before more fruit additions)

BentPinesBlue2.jpg

BentPinesBrewery016.jpg

Back