Mexican cerveza

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince4118

Reaction score
I know this sounds vey very amateurish but Iv been brewing for a few months and my friend bought me the coopers Mexican cerveza tin and a bag of dextrose from big W (I'm Australian) I brewed it up let it clear and bottled, it is very very light in color and doesn't really have much of a smell so I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with this beer and can either reassure me or tell me where I wentt wrong

You didn't mention the taste. Its a very light beer anyway. Try it, maybe you did it right.

It only got bottled 2 days ago and it's still bottle conditioning, clearing and such I am yet to try taste it

It's an extract kit, so as long as you followed the instructions and fermented it at a good temperature (< 70° F), it should be fine. But you won't know for sure until you taste.

I had a tiny bit dripping from the bottle wand but I don't really take that into consideration because the taste changes over the weeks in bottle

Back