Catch up time...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorklord

Reaction score
Greetings fellow GF brewers!

First of all, I must say that although I haven't posted in a (metric) while, the rumors of my death have been (mostly) exaggerated.

Seriously, though, I've been working full time and going to school part time, but now that I'm staring down a solid couple weeks of holiday break, I brewed a batch of GF beer today (a British, sort of straddling the line between a Mild Ale and a Bitter), and I'll probably be reading some of the threads I've missed on here. I'm open to suggestions on interesting threads or if anything has changed in the 'state of the art' in the almost a year I've been too busy to do anything (I'm guessing if I look around I'll find some reports from someone who tried the Colorado Malting Co malted millet...)

CMC has some of their GF malts in stock, but never the ones I really want it seems. Send them an email and they'll send you a price list of what's in stock and any analyses they have. I still haven't ordered from them; between the price and the shipping, it just doesn't feel like a great investment. The newest batch of analyses they sent me looked much more promising, as some of them look to have some DP now.

What else is new? I dunno. A lot of talk about clarex and clarity-ferm, and igliashon got ahold of some promalt that he's apparently getting good results from at least sometimes.

Back