Commercial Craft beer:A pint is not a pint...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldWorld

Reaction score
It so disheartening to know that improper draft maintenance can change the profile of beer. Some can't taste any difference. Others wonder what happened to the beer.

Have you ever had a pint of beer taste so great somewhere and not nearly as good elsewhere...

I know the customer is always right. But what if the customer of the product is wrong?

I have noticed in my neck of the woods that beer distributors offer cleaning services as part of the package deal but unless the house account is persistent with maintenance the job does not get done.

I will not use names...but I am speaking about well respected California beer producers. They get the product delivered but the house does not seem to be up on tap maintenance.

It's certainly a sad day when simcoe no longer tastes like simcoe.

Subscribed... To see if this devolves into a long winded troll fest about saving the world from consumerism

The op has a lot of complaints about stuff from well known, highly sought after, world class breweries. (although you won't say the name, we know from your other troll fest thread). I'd be interested to know what the beer that he produces tastes like.

Back