VA group bulk grain buy #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mb2696

Reaction score
09/22 - GRAIN RECEIVED! CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR PICKUP DETAILS

The last group buy worked out well, hopefully we can do it again. We need 42 bags. Shipping will be about $6.39 per bag. Once we have 42 bags and all payments have been received and cleared, I will place the order. Last time it arrived about a week after ordering.

Pickup will be in Charlottesville, date to be determined.

Price book is here. When posting your order, please format it like my line below.

Current total - 42/42 bags
*PICKED UP* cgondoli1 - 2xCM2ROW
*PICKED UP* mschrock - 2x CM-2ROW , 1x CM-PALE, 2x TF-MOPA, 1x BZ-WHT
*PICKED UP* thumbdrum - 1x BD-MOPA 2x CM-2ROW 1x CM-SPIL 1x CM-PALE
*PICKED UP* nootay - 1 x CM-2ROW
*PICKED UP* damnhippies - 4 x CM-2ROW
*PICKED UP* carp - 7x CM-PALE, 1x TF-MOPA, 1x GW-VIEN
*PICKED UP* Germelli1 - 1x TF-MOPA
*PICKED UP* Spidey(CAMRA) - 1xFB-PILS, 1xFB-SPAR, 1xCM-PALE
*PICKED UP* GregB(CAMRA) - 1xCM-SPIL, 1xCM-2ROW, 2xTF-MOPA, 1xTF-GPPA
mb2696 - 3xCM-2ROW, 2xTF-MOPA, 1xTF-GPRM

Anyone placing an order in Richmond? I want to order a bag or two but wouldn't be able to get to Cville to pick up. Anyone willing to run it out closer this way for some beer or $5?

Is this still open?

If yes, please put me down for:
6x CM-PALE

Is there anyone who might be transporting some grains closer to Winchester? The guy from Warrenton perhaps? Regardless, count me in.

Thanks for organizing this again.

Yea we only need 4 more bags...

Also, I'm probably going to go with a residential delivery of the pallet, which costs an extra $90. Why? Although cgondoli was kind enough last time to have the pallet delivered to his work (~40 mins away), my truck is really not ideal for carrying that much weight. The tailpipe was literally an inch off the ground. I made it, but I'd rather not push my luck.

Divided among 42 bags thats $2.14 each. So, as an example, CM-2ROW goes from $28.99 to $31.13 shipped. Still a great deal. Hopefully this isn't a deal breaker for anyone, but if it is, let me know.

When this happens, I would be glad to bring bags back to my side of the mountain and save some of you guys a few miles.:mug:

cgondoli1, ill take you up on that deal! i live outside of harrisonburg so that will save me a few miles. Thanks!

Also, when/where do we send paypal payment?

Is this still open?

If yes, please put me down for:
6x CM-PALE

Is there anyone who might be transporting some grains closer to Winchester? The guy from Warrenton perhaps? Regardless, count me in.

Thanks for organizing this again.

I'm gonna push this thing over the edge!

Please add the following to my order:
1x TF-MOPA
1x GW-VIEN
1x CM-PALE

I'm gonna push this thing over the edge!

Please add the following to my order:
1x TF-MOPA
1x GW-VIEN
1x CM-PALE

nice! that's a wrap then. i'll get a confirmation from everyone, then a quote and send everyone totals and payment info.

In case anyone is anxious or wondering, I'm just waiting on one last payment by mail. Should arrive today or tomorrow and then I'll put the order in.

The order is shipping today. Bags should be available for pickup this weekend, and possibly as early as thursday. I'll know the actual delivery date tomorrow...

To anyone interested in the next buy - I'd suggest subscribing to this thread, as I'll bump this when I start a new one. I'd guess it'll be about six months until then though...

how do you subscribe? I just got supplied from the MD group buy. Can't believe how much more cost effective buying in bulk is!

Please subcribe me or tell me how.

Sheldon

Back