Anybody interested in HB Club in Belgium??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThoricourtBrewing

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to join / start a homebrew club in the BENELUX. Homebrewing is my hobby and I spend much time in pursuit, but I have problems finding folks I can relate to. My wife can only handle so much beer talk....I'd like to take part in (or put together) a monthly gathering with topics such as homebrewing techniques, tasting/judging, cuisine a la biere, etc, etc. Basically, I'd like to come together with a group of people to talk/drink beer. Anyone else interested? I know I've talked to a few folks on here who are in Belgium and have expressed interest in homebrew exchanges, etc. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan

Hi,

I would like to join / start a homebrew club in the BENELUX. Homebrewing is my hobby and I spend much time in pursuit, but I have problems finding folks I can relate to. My wife can only handle so much beer talk....I'd like to take part in (or put together) a monthly gathering with topics such as homebrewing techniques, tasting/judging, cuisine a la biere, etc, etc. Basically, I'd like to come together with a group of people to talk/drink beer. Anyone else interested? I know I've talked to a few folks on here who are in Belgium and have expressed interest in homebrew exchanges, etc. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan

Hey good afternoon, I live in Belgium and just started home brewing. I was wondering if you ever got anything started or know any home brewing clubs out here. I live in the Mons area of Belgium.

Thanks for any feedback!

I know this is quite old but I will be moving to mons, Belgium in July and am very interested!

Hey boys, let me know if you build a community, I'd be interested being part of it ... I'm from Perwez (between Wavre and Namur).

Cheers
Alain

Back