• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 & 10 gallon Cooler MLT - Burners - PDX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
I've made a few changes/upgrades to my system and need to clear out some of the old. I've got a 5 & 10 gallon cooler MLTs and 2 Camp Chef 60K BTU burners.

I honestly don't recall what I paid for the 5 gallon cooler, 10 gallon was $49 and the burners were $95 originally. I'd prefer to sell local so I don't have to ship anything and deal with that mess.

Thinking around $35 for the 10 gallon, $25 for the 5 gallon, and maybe $50 for each burner.

Bump...

82 reads no responses...I'd be willing to ship the MLT's if anyone was interested. Buyer to pay shipping...

Also, if you think I'm on crack for the asking prices make me an offer...need to make space pronto.

PM sent

...also forgot to add that the lids on the MLT's have a small hole drilled to allow a temp probe to be feed through to monitor temps without opening the cooler.

OK, I had some folks that showed interest, but since giving them shipping quotes they've fallen off the face of the earth. Shipping is not cheap folks...sorry about that....

Anywho, 5 gallon MLT and 2 burners still available.

What kind of lautering system in the MLT? I'm interested in the 5 gallon you have left...could you just give me an estimate on shipping costs for 47403? Don't run to the post office or anything, just a ballpark so I can get an idea.

Latest posts

Back