New member, new brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhhicks

Reaction score
Hey all! This forum looks like a treasure trove of information for all things brewing! Last year. almost to the day, I received a brew kit as a gift. Since then I've brewed about 5 batches and am really just now getting a big time itch to start brewing more regularly. I picked up a pumpkin spice kit from the local brew store, Great Fermentations. I'll be brewing it Saturday so hopefully in a month or so I'll be able to get a finished bottle. I've never made a beer with spices in it (or pumpkin for that matter) so this should be an interesting, fun, and good learning experience.

:mug:

Welcome to the forums. This place is packed with helpful people and tons of information. The Search function will get you far. Good luck with your pumpkin beer!

Yesterday I was so excited to find answers to some questions that I never noticed the Intro section. I made this post this morning and then instantly saw the Intro section. Sorry for the duplication.

Back