Brewer's Best Belgian Wit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbrew12

Reaction score
Well today is bottling day. It's been fermenting in primary for 3 weeks and 3 days now. Just opened it up for the first time and it's sitting at a FG of 1.010, OG was 1.048. Tasted it and I'm hoping a little more flavor comes out after it sits in the bottles. It has great color and great aroma, exactly what I was hoping for it's just the taste right now is kinda... eh... Anyone else have any experiences with this kit? I would imagine that carbonation and more time help it out a bunch.

Bottled for 4 days now. Had to crack one and taste. Came out absolutely awesome. I'd def recommend this kit. Can't wait to taste it after 3 weeks in the bottles!

Cracked open another bottle today. I think it's missing something. Any reason it would taste almost "watery?" It is great on the front end but the after taste leaves you wanting more. Kinda of like a "it's going great and I want more of that malt flavor but it leaves you hanging" effect. That's the only way I can describe it at this point. Still a good beer but just missing... ....something.

Back