The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wears a full 7 mm wetsuit with gloves and a hood. I wore a tee shirt. There was a 15 year old girl there at the same time as us in a bikini. It was pretty sad to watch him struggle into that wetsuit in 90*F surface temps. He'd be sweating buckets before he was halfway dressed. The water temp was 85*F at 100 feet. Pitiful.

The thing about parrotfish is that they spend their time gnawing away at the outer layer of live coral to eat the animals that make the coral exoskeleton. Then they swim around looking like a skywriting Cessna, trailing a plume of **** in their wake.

Yup, I'd say Mort has the perfect avatar.

Take a number.

You are just jealous.

I did tell Melana that you were like 4 blocks from me last year in Austin, and I had beer and BBQ and wild pig at a party and you declined to come.

That's right- you didn't come 4 blocks to come to my party, but I flew to Mass to go to YOUR party.

No way I'm giving you crabs after that. You are so cute that I did lick your cheese, but that's it. That's as far as it goes.

As I've told you 100 times, we were with another couple who really wanted to go to your party but I was tired and bitchy and on the proverbial rag, so they did the prudent thing and didn't insist that we go. You know how I get when people try to force me to have fun. They must have figured that you would understand what it's like to travel with another couple, one of whom is a friggin' princess and not throw it in their face for the rest of friggin' eternity. Guess they were wrong.

Speakin' a food... Just roasted and shredded a duck and then rendered all the fat. I was gonna do a little confit type of deal and add it to a chili for the tailgate on Saturday but now I'm torn... thinking maybe some rillettes.

And fwiw, you deep throating that braided mozzarella to clean it after you dropped it was just about the funniest moment of 2015.

Not to mention it being erotic as hell in a totally bizarre way.

well I did feel bad about it launching directly into the pizza you were making. So I tried to male amends as best I could.

By the way, it was warm and sunny here today and I forgot about this exchange until melana reminded me. That is how deeply I care.

We ain't got no class. None of us.

Except O'Grady. Hes a classy guy. And Mrs Mort. And Alice. The rest of yooze are dopes.

Especially Cape. Huge dope. But Mrs Cape is classy.

I am so glad I fit right in!

I don't know Mrs. Mort- but I agree about Alice. She is classy, intelligent, beautiful, and warm. She has terrible taste in men, apparently. :D

I've always said that homebrewers marry up. I sure did. I married far above my station for sure, and it seems that way for many of us.

I am so glad I fit right in!

I don't know Mrs. Mort- but I agree about Alice. She is classy, intelligent, beautiful, and warm. She has terrible taste in men, apparently. :D

I've always said that homebrewers marry up. I sure did. I married far above my station for sure, and it seems that way for many of us.

Bob probably saw you cleaning off some cheese.

Back