sodastream soda extracts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkov

Reaction score
has anyone tried these?

instead of using their system, couldent i just force carb 5g of water, and than add the syrup to the keg?

they have an energy drink syrup(says compare to red bull) for only $6.99 which makes 3gallons.

they also have a ton of others like cherry coke, orange, petes choich/dr pepper, cranberry raspberry, ginger ale, orange mango, peach ice tea

i was reading a couple reviews that the energy drink tastes just like redbull, but some question the level of Caffeine(that its very low)

That's what I've been doing for the last 7 years (got a pint of Pete's Choice on the desk). But, I wouldn't pour an energy drink on a Russian thistle, so I can't comment on theirs.

found out it has 30mg of caffiene compared to 80mg in redbull

found out it has 30mg of caffiene compared to 80mg in redbull
is that per 100ml or per (what size) can?
You can get a bottle of 100 200 mg tablets for $5-6. Redbull is for amateurs.

So are those soluable in water? If they are and it's 80mg /100ml then thats......
50mg extra/100ml = 500mg/litre = 9450mg/18.9l = 47x 200mg tablets/18.9l
Don't trust me, I'm not a doctor!

i wonder how would these would work to add a drop into a pint of blonde ale or a wheat for every once in awhile when you want a fruit beer but dont want to be stuck with a full keg...or for guests

Back