Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Russell Wilson's Big Brown Seahawk...

screen-shot-2015-10-15-at-5-25-33-pm.png

Cheers! ;)

... as opposed to the sweet plans Seahawk fans have going on this weekend? Whatta you have going on? A little face painting and running around with a super sweet "12" flag?...

.... or is there some other super cool college football slogan you dodgy SOBs are eying?

whoooosh...right over your head

I work from home permanently and have had a sweet case of Norovirus ripping through my house including me (twice), my wife, and one of my sons for the past week. Rolling out to the post office to buy two stamps so I could mail two $1 bills hasn't been at the top of my priority list.

Welch on a fkcuing $1 bet. Whatta dildo

I work from home permanently and have had a sweet case of Norovirus ripping through my house including me (twice), my wife, and one of my sons for the past week. Rolling out to the post office to buy two stamps so I could mail two $1 bills hasn't been at the top of my priority list.

Still eagerly awaiting payment. No more excuses, ok? Especially since you have a big out of the house trip planned for this weekend.

Invitation recinded.

Sounds like Johnny Football is in a bad place and needs serious help; talks that he's been acting suicidal. I don't wish those problems on anyone...

Too bad there aren't any Panthers and Broncos fans. Otherwise someone might have posted in the past few days. Taking 1000/1 on the earthquake.

I'm taking the 3/1 odds on Peyton becoming a paraplegic before the end of the third quarter.

I can't remember a Super Bowl I was less enthusiastic about than this one. If this was just a Sunday night game, there's about a 2% chance I would actually watch it.

Back