When 15 year olds get tattoos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why it was a toothless parrot :). It was just a joke. Generally speaking, carrots don't walk into a bar and say anything to the barman either. ;)
A horse walked into a bar. The bartender says "why the long face?"

A skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender says "wadda ya have?" The skeleton says "I'll have a beer and a mop..."

Funniest Irish joke ever: An Irishman WALKS out of a bar...HAHAHA!!!

Of course the way the English language has been changing, his way of spelling may be correct in a few more years.

I blame the Internet, computers and spell check. Why learn to spell when you have duh spell check yo?
Speaking of, MS office defaults to "US" English, while in Canada we are supposed to be using "UK" English. I notice that a lot of governmental spellings are in US English now due to spell check. lol

ie License vs Licence (should be Licence here. BC Gov uses license, Ontario uses Licence).

I love it when people get tattoos of Asian character's on their body and then try to tell me that it means something really spiritual or deep. I have seen at least 3 different symbols that all allegedly mean "Tranquility." I'm betting that at least 2 of them mean ****** nozzle, or something similar.

I love it when people get tattoos of Asian character's on their body and then try to tell me that it means something really spiritual or deep. I have seen at least 3 different symbols that all allegedly mean "Tranquility." I'm betting that at least 2 of them mean ****** nozzle, or something similar.

Yes, ancient Asian dialect meaning "Sucka" or possibly "Sucker of ____". lol

Back