My exciting Friday!! not really.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
Taking a half day at work tomorrow to get my wisdom teeth removed! Getting all 4 out at once. Ive never been under, so it will be an experience. Theyre all through the gums, straight and should be easy. So Ill be all Ef'd up for the weekend.

Wish me luck!

Good luck! If you're anything like me you'll be eating solid food in 2 days, i'm a quick heal. The pain pills are alright but make sure someone else manages them :drunk:

Good luck. I was out for a week after mine were removed. Later I found out that my dentist wasnt very good though. It turns out that SWMBO had the same dentist before I knew her, and he pulled some of her teeth that didnt need pulling.

- magno

Good luck. I have just finished a set of visits to the dentist after not going for 14 years. If I can do it, so can you!

...you can still drink beer though can't you!

The best pain killer known to man.

dibby33 said:
...you can still drink beer though can't you!

The best pain killer known to man.

I dont know... I like beer as much as the next guy, but those pills the dentist gave me were pretty good.

just got home, man that was a piece of cake. Put me out, next thing I know theyre out. Not even swollen at all. Just popped a vicodin and going to chill for the night.

Just sucks I cant eat hard foods yet.

had mine donre all at once way back - its the next day or two that some pain will start but i don't recall it being bad at all.
a heck of a lot better than sitting in the dentists chair with him on your lap pulling two at a time over 3 weeks like my wife endured.

Tophe96 said:
just got home, man that was a piece of cake. Put me out, next thing I know theyre out. Not even swollen at all. Just popped a vicodin and going to chill for the night.

Just sucks I cant eat hard foods yet.

You can eat hard foods. You just gotta run them through a blender first.

Back