perlick 425s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerlover69

Reaction score
I just ordered 2 perlick faucets from northern brewer. I got the 425,s I thought those were discontinued like 2 years ago. Well anyway if someone would like to buy these I would sell them for $40.00. I paid $42.99 for em. or are they worth keeping. they look kind of funny next to my 575.

i just think I like the feel of my other faucet alot better and I think it looks alot nicer.

By the way, I think $42 is way overpriced. They're $29 at kegconnection.com ($32 with a tap handle) and at austinhomebrew.com. Regardless, I have the 425s, and I like them. If your heart is set on the 525s, you may want to change them but I really think the 425s are great. I've had them for about 6-8 months, and have had no issues at all.

By the way, I think $42 is way overpriced. They're $29 at kegconnection.com ($32 with a tap handle) and at austinhomebrew.com. Regardless, I have the 425s, and I like them. If your heart is set on the 525s, you may want to change them but I really think the 425s are great. I've had them for about 6-8 months, and have had no issues at all.

~$40 is the going rate for 425SS. I think you accidentally mistook the 525SS for this at kegconnection and AHS.

I've had both, and sent the newer version back. I think the 425SS is made better, and it has the removable tip.

~$40 is the going rate for 425SS. I think you accidentally mistook the 525SS for this at kegconnection and AHS.

I've had both, and sent the newer version back. I think the 425SS is made better, and it has the removable tip.

Ah, yes, I was talking about the 525Ss. You thought you ordered them, but got the more expensive 425s. The 525s are cheaper than the "old" faucets. $40ish is about right for 425s.

so is there an advantage to the older 425ss compared to the 525ss. the 525ss works so smoothly and looks really nice. I orderd my 525ss from kegconnection awhile back and needed to order some other things so i ordered from northern brewer because they had everything I needed and at a good shipping price.

Back