Anyone near Chapel Hill NC doing an all grain batch soon?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan

Reaction score
I'd like to help out for the chance to watch it and discuss it.
Will bring beer!

are you moving to the area?
October is the Durham World Beer Festival (the same festival that is next weekend in Raleigh, it alternates). It's a hoot! Tickets sell out just as fast for it as for the Raleigh one, so buy quickly when they go on sale about a month before the event.

and if you need any help on what is where or finding things, my wife and I have lived in the area since 2000 and lived or worked in Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, and Graham.

I am in Durham and we are looking at doing our first AG in month or so. I would offer to help, but I don't have the experience yet either.

nathan said:
are you moving to the area?

No, my stuff is in Chapel Hill, including my growing collection of AG equipment. My contract in Dallas ends next week, I'll be in Fairbanks, Alaska from mid May to mid Sept. When I get home from Alaska I am planning to brew my first AG batch.

Boston said:
How far are you willing to travel?

Nathan, keep your eyes open for GRABASS threads. There might be a local brew-in that you could attend. I think most of us brew all-grain.

Chad

Back