Pay It Forward?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonofbeer

Reaction score
I was thinking it was about that time of the year to see the Official 2010 Pay it Forward thread....
Is this going to happen this year? Or am i just jumping the beer-gun?:mug:

I missed out last year :( Never could get a response in quick enough.

Hopefully, it won't involve a silly game. I have some stuff to, but i'm not going through 30 pages of numbers to do it.

Thanks Yooper.
The game thing is kinda silly...I just post a # And check back every so often to see what the end result was.

The only problem with the pay it forward deal i had with it last year was you about had to be lucky or live online to take advantage of something that you genuinely needed.
The game solves that problem....But pain in the neck...Has to be a happy middle somewhere. This year i am going to put some small stuff up that i have had laying around since i got started and never used.....So hopefully someone can take good use of them.

The only problem with the pay it forward deal i had with it last year was you about had to be lucky or live online to take advantage of something that you genuinely needed.
The game solves that problem....

Actually it doesn't. Anyone can win, not necessarily someone who really needs something. I guess there's no easy way, I would prefer to give stuff to people who actually need it.

Back