• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New 30qt polarware brew kettle $120

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clevj001

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have a bunch of brand new home brew equipment. I bought it all hoping to brew my own beer. Well i have realized I just don't have the time between my work and other hobby (restoring old cars) So i am selling everything.

This listing is for a 30qt polarware brew kettle. Here are the specs

I would like to sell the kettle for $120 shipped to your door within the continental US.
you can pm me for my email address or phone number to discus it further as I am open to offers.
I am located in Costa Mesa CA if anyone is interested in picking it up
Thank you
Justin

Polarware Stainless Steel Kettle
30qt size is perfect for full wort boil on 5 gallon batches!

These economy Polarware stainless steel kettles give you plenty of capacity for a 5 gallon full wort boil. Each kettle includes a compact 304 stainless steel ball valve and 2" removable thermometer with brass thermowell. Rolled Stainless handles stay cool even with a kettle full of boiling wort. Domed lid is also included.

* 30 Quart Capacity
* Food Grade Stainless Steel with brushed finish
* 20 gauge thickness
* Includes stainless lid and handles
* 1/2" NPT Weldless Compact valve with 3/8" flow port
* 3" Brew Zone Thermometer

Since I am new on here my ebay account id is Clevj001 with 100% feedback and if you need another reference from a forum i sell a lot of car parts on www.forabodiesonly.com and my user name is 6dart9.

Back