Costco has there own signature homebrew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Costco today and I saw a Kirkland signature ( I think it said craft homebrew) beer. Has anybody seen this? In the case it had 4 different packs, A German lager, Hef, pale ale and I forgot the last one. I believe it said it was made by New York Brewery.

Has anybody tried this beer?

If it's Gordon Biersch, they most definitely make their own beers. However, I think the brewer on the East coast is a different one from out here...I seem to recall they are maybe a contract brewery in NY?

It goes back and forth as to who brews what, but I'm fairly postitive like Revvy said that Gordon Biersh makes it. Supposed to be the same for Trader Joes.

The TJ bock is pretty decent.

Gordon Biersch does the bulk of those signiture brands (though unibroue does Tj's vintage ale). GB also is a chain of brewpub/resteraunts as well/

http://www.gordonbiersch.com/

I emailed the brewmaster for one of the past threads, because it says on their website that they brew all there beers for their pubs under Reinheitsgebot. I was curious if they treated their boutique customers the same way and it turns out they do. No adjuncts.

Their TJ's vienna lager is what turned me on to that style.

Back