I believe I suffer from....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambledegg81

Flocculation Nation
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hop addiction.

I find myself swooning over those tantalizing little green nuggets night and day. Fridges stocked 24/7 with IPA's of astronomical IBU's...much to the chagrin of my landlord & roommate. Nightly, I dream that I'm swimming nekkid in golden lakes of aromatic bliss (made from hops).

Even my desktop picture is a HD shot of someone's hand holding a luscious looking mountain of Magnum hops.

Is there hope for me? :drunk:

There is nothing wrong with love for hops. I went through a huge pale ale then IPA phase. I love them both. However eventually I realized how much I love other types of beers. Stouts are a good example, dunkelweizen is another. It's cyclical I guess :p

dude, stay AWAY from those little green flowers. Lupulin is the gateway drug, man.

actually i have the same condition. I'm getting to where I am starting to taste the nuances deep within the bitterness... I'm falling in...

If you can hold it in one hand ...

2113-img_1005.jpg

Back