• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not mine- Boise Craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, that second link is a ridiculous deal for someone. I'd buy that in a hot second if Boise wasn't 35,000 miles from me.

For anyone that can't click the craigslist link, its $800 for the following items:

-March Pump
- Three modified kegs with thermometers, false bottoms, pickup tubes, compression fittings, ball valves and lids (All keg fittings have been tig welded)
- High temp silicone tubing
- Brew rack (painted with high temp paint) that includes storage space, lockable wheels, propane mainifold, propane burners and high pressure regulator
- Copper tube counter flow wort chiller
- 6.5gal carboys (2) with a variety of airlocks, stoppers and cleaning brushes
- Brew/bottling buckets (2)
- Auto siphon
- 2000ml Erlenmeyer flask w/ stopper and airlock for yeast starters
- Bottling supplies (bottle capper, caps, priming sugar and a large supply of various sized bottles)
- Racking cane
- Miscellaneous items such as DME and nutrient for yeast starters, stainless steel long handled spoon, sanitizer, fittings, brushes and blow-off tubes

Latest posts

Back