Torn.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big believer in KISS!

I'm a Man, I like gadgets and love tools but my belief in KISS dictates that I keep my brewing methods and equipment simple and minimal. I love to find easy solutions to technical problems and would rather make something than buy it. I don't like to give money to others if there is an other option.
I have a Electric HLT a cooler/manifold Mash/lauter tun, a stainless steel keggle, a glass fermenter and a corny set up.

Due to a recent work relocation I am located with the R&D team, they are a mix of electronic, software and mechanical bod. We are installing a rather nice R&D lab/workshop facility. The only facility they will not have (skill or equipment) is welding but I do have!

Now my dilemma is will I be able to resist using the facilities and expertise to build the semi/fully auto mated brewery and associated equipment.

I know I will get one of them to help me build my pid controlled temperature control unit.

:eek:

Simple is relative.

I say do it. Give them the opportunity. You may turn some of them into brewers!

Perhaps your efforts will make it simple for us.

Back