• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Bay area, CA only)2 ball lock kegs for 2 pin lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2 ball lock kegs. They both need new o-rings and 1 needs a new lid. They are real ball locks not converted.

I'm looking for 2 pin lock kegs, ready to go preferably. My system takes pin locks, and I know that ball locks are in high demand, so no reason for me to convert them to pin or whatever.

Bay area only. If for some reason you want to ship them, you pay shipping both ways, and I'll ship after I get mine in.

Thanks for looking. i can provide pictures if neccesary when I get home....but their corny kegs so......

I'm in the same boat as phoenixs4r actually. I have a couple ball locks that have been sitting around my backyard for a year now, and I'm not planning any conversion anytime soon. Anyone else want to buy/trade (after phoenixs4r unloads his, of course)? CA Bay Area too.

-brett

iPhone Brewing Tools: 4drillsbrewcraft.com/tools/

bheliker said:
I'm in the same boat as phoenixs4r actually. I have a couple ball locks that have been sitting around my backyard for a year now, and I'm not planning any conversion anytime soon. Anyone else want to buy/trade (after phoenixs4r unloads his, of course)? CA Bay Area too.

-brett

iPhone Brewing Tools: 4drillsbrewcraft.com/tools/

I won't be in Concord for a while... You can work a deal out with deaton if you want.

Last bump. If I can't find any takers I guess I'll convert them or my pin locks.

Thanks for looking.

you might find someone that is wanting to convert pin lock to ball lock and that way you only pay shipping (much cheaper)

Back