Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Browns fans come in here? No. Do Raider fans come in here? No. Do Jacksonville fans come in here?? Well.... ok.. there was that time last year when that guy said "Blake Bortles". Haha. That was awesome. But other than that? No.

But Hoppy and Darwin are in here ALL the time.

Well played gentlemen. Welllll played.

(Continuing slow clap)

I have to say, I miss Dataz. I mean, ****; the Ravens are 1-4. They just let JOSH ****ING MCCOWN throw for 450 yards!

It should be noted, the Ravens have absolutely SUCKED since they bitched about Belichick's completely legal play design in last year's playoffs. The Colts are hardly much better since making up that "Deflategate" nonsense. And the Texans have been an absolute joke since showing up in New England wearing those lettermen jackets a couple seasons ago. After Greg Hardy's nonsense, I bet the Cowboys don't win two more games this season.

I know. The F U tour continues onto Indy. I hope the Pats really put it together for them. Too bad it doesn't visit Baltimore. There's no way in hell they'll meet them in the playoffs. They are off to a franchise worse record this year. Congratulation Harbaugh!

I have to say, I miss Dataz. I mean, ****; the Ravens are 1-4. They just let JOSH ****ING MCCOWN throw for 450 yards!

It should be noted, the Ravens have absolutely SUCKED since they bitched about Belichick's completely legal play design in last year's playoffs. The Colts are hardly much better since making up that "Deflategate" nonsense. And the Texans have been an absolute joke since showing up in New England wearing those lettermen jackets a couple seasons ago. After Greg Hardy's nonsense, I bet the Cowboys don't win two more games this season.

Greg Hardy can eat all the dciks. While contributing to six sacks and untold pressure, but he can still eat em. The Boys will win more than two, but probably not much more. Damn bones and their breakability.

Do Browns fans come in here? No. Do Raider fans come in here? No. Do Jacksonville fans come in here?? Well.... ok.. there was that time last year when that guy said "Blake Bortles". Haha. That was awesome. But other than that? No.

But Hoppy and Darwin are in here ALL the time.

Well played gentlemen. Welllll played.

(Continuing slow clap)

I have to agree. All I keep hearing is the thump, thump, thump of people falling off the Seattle Bandwagon. ( probably Oregon too), but Hoppy continues to come in here and snipe at the good teams that still have a chance. Remember last year, we have mememan and the other guy? They fell off the bandwagon, and hoppy, being the dedicated fan, backed the bandwagon over them.

Sure, Hoppy could have lots of 'countin to do, but he mans up and takes his lumps here.
Here's to you mr last man on the bandwagon rolling downhill on fire toward a sewage treatment plant.
If I ever meet Hoppy, I'm going to buy him a bud light!

Look on the bright side man... The Seahawks will have a really good draft pick and that guy they have... you know, the most savy GM in the history of organized sport... He can do magic again!

Yayyyyyy

I'd still be here if the Packers sucked. I'm old and saw the dumpster years and stuck with it. But that hasn't been a problem in 20+ years so can't say for sure.

The team is not that bad in all reality, just had too many bad moments and meltdowns. They dominated most of the game yesterday but got buried two drives in a row...Hawks will win it all this year; there's really no doubt.

The team is not that bad in all reality, just had too many bad moments and meltdowns. They dominated most of the game yesterday but got buried two drives in a row...Hawks will win it all this year; there's really no doubt.

Good luck getting through philly

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444695453.096865.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Let..... me...... see.....

Mayyyyyybe it's that the D isn't what it used to be even just a year ago given the impossibility of maintaining it with the salary cap.... Lynch doesn't look right and is now out... and they have the most overrated athlete in the history of sport at QB that can't carry that team unless it has the best D and best RB in the league on it.

If the season ended today, the Seahawks wouldn't even make the playoffs. I guess they're still a "good" team though. The offensive line is probably the worst in the NFL and no matter how good Russell Wilson is, and he's good, he can't be asked to scramble out of the pocket every single play and make something happen. The coaching staff is beyond stupid with Jimmy Graham - "Herr derr! Let's keep taking the best pass catching TE and put him on the line and use him to do what he's worst at - blocking!"

Remember that one time? The Seahawks had that one bad moment and meltdown at the end of the SuperBowl? That was awesome!

Redskins vs Jets this Sunday - The Redskins injury report includes Matt Jones, Pierre Garcon, DeAngelo Hall, DeSean Jackson, and Jordan Reed. Basically anyone "good" on that team is going to be sitting out. Cake walk.

Redskins vs Jets this Sunday - The Redskins injury report includes Matt Jones, Pierre Garcon, DeAngelo Hall, DeSean Jackson, and Jordan Reed. Basically anyone "good" on that team is going to be sitting out. Cake walk.

Weren't you talking about how easy the Philly game was going to be?

If the season ended today, the Seahawks wouldn't even make the playoffs. I guess they're still a "good" team though. The offensive line is probably the worst in the NFL and no matter how good Russell Wilson is, and he's good, he can't be asked to scramble out of the pocket every single play and make something happen. The coaching staff is beyond stupid with Jimmy Graham - "Herr derr! Let's keep taking the best pass catching TE and put him on the line and use him to do what he's worst at - blocking!"

You are all kinds of fail...seriously. You are stupid, very, very stupid.

Why are all of you so obsessed with the Seahawks?

Next three games for the Jets:

- Home vs Eagles: Easy win. My flag football team could shut the Eagles down right now.
- Home vs Dolphins: Easy win. Tannehill sucks, the Dolphins organization sucks, and Suh signing was a colossal **** up.
- Away vs Redskins: Seriously? Three ****ty QBs in a row? Easy win.

Darwin's flag football team is apparently better than the Jets.

Back