I've got a new brew partner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donthoseme

Reaction score
Hello all you HBTers. I am here to announce that on 25 May 2009 my new brew partner Bryce Keene Richards was brought into this world at 7lbs 13oz. He is such a little badass!!! I've tapped my Baby Bryce Barleywine that has been aging for 9 months and lets just say i now have two things to be proud of. Here he is.
DSC_0181.JPG

Congratulations! You should hand out cigars to all of your HBT friends! And for those of us who don't smoke, a bottle or two of your barleywine would make a suitable substitution.

Congrats dude, I dig the Lion outfit. My daughter still has that same binki that she brought home from the hospital.

That pic brought a big smile to my face! Congrats on the great lookin' little dude!

Kudos, what a good lookin boy. Just had my first, and last child January 17. I'm so happy for you.

P.S. My son is just now starting to get fun so hang in there sleepless daddy.

WARNING: Bubbling airlocks are irresistible to little boys

my 6 year old keeps the 3 year old in line

congrats dude, fatherhood is as cool as making your own beer!

Thanks for all the kind words all. Now lets see if i can make it through this without injury, loosing all my hair, or gaining 50 pounds. It's on!!!

Back