Things to do in Fort Smith

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

509inc

Reaction score
Work is sending me to Fort Smith and Im looking for a spot to drink/eat and cause some trouble. Any recommendations? Some friends and family will be driving in to meet me there so ideally I'm looking for a craft beer bar or a BBQ joint and a local sight seeing spot. Thanks.

I'm not to familiar with the beer scene in Ft. Smith. If your there over the weekend you can make the 1 hour trip north to Fayettville/Rodgers/Bentonville area. The craft beer scene has exploded there in the past few years. I forget how many exactly, but I want to say there are 7 brewery's within probably 30 miles of each other. They actually have a brewery tour passport that you can get at any brewery, I think, and takes you around all the breweries. There's some great beer coming out of NW Arkansas. If you have twitter, check out @fayettbrew. I'm sure they can answer some questions for you. Also check out these guys, http://arkansasbeerblog.wordpress.com , they are out of Ft. smith so I'm sure they could be a big help. Their twitter account is @ARBeerBlog. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back