Anyone want crowns in NW Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfish713

Reaction score
I have 2 cascade and 2 chinook I am getting rid of. This will be there 5th year and produce a lot. I need the space for my garden and don't brew enough to justify having them. I am in Toledo let me know if you would like them

I did not put a price on them and should have there FREE I just ask you to help dig them up. I will not ship so please don't ask.

I will take them if jhoyda doesn't. I'll be down by Maumee on the 12th of April for a meeting, and would be happy to swing over and help you dig them up. You can pm me if they don't take them.

I will take them if jhoyda doesn't. I'll be down by Maumee on the 12th of April for a meeting, and would be happy to swing over and help you dig them up. You can pm me if they don't take them.

They're all yours!

They are still up for grabs to anyone who would like them. Free to anyone I just ask for your help in digging them up.

Latest posts

Back