Jupiter area club/group

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captgreg

Reaction score
It's been on my mind for a year or so now, but I'm interested to see if there are any other brewers in the Jupiter area who would be interested in a monthly get together meeting a couple different places in the area to talk about brewing and expand overall knowledge on the subject.

I am aware there a couple clubs to the north and the south of me but frankly I'd rather not drive upwards of 30 minutes to get to a meeting.

Our group can start off casual and if it takes off I'd like to participate in some contests and other club related venues. We can go through the legalities if this takes off.

Anyone interested can message me their email address and once I compile a few then we can set up a meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm in the Gardens and down for either. There is supposed to be a small group in Jupiter, but I haven't tracked them down yet.

Ctufano- Saw you live in Palm City. I think PBDM meets once a month on the 2nd Saturday at Twisted Trunk. Trying to see what they're doing. From the sounds of it they seem a little disorganized and club divided, but that's just my outsider view looking in. Hoping to attend next weekend's meeting.

Interesting.. If its the 12th I may be able to as well. Havent been to twisted trunk yet. did go to Civil Society their opening weekend, and really enjoyed the beers. The smell inside was a little weird, smells like cinder block since its all open construction w/ lots of exposed block

There is also a treasure coast club that meets at longneck brew house in Stuart once a month. Not sure which day

Fwiw, just joined up with this group. Know a few of them from outside the group. Worth checking out!

Latest posts

Back