new to brewing! Equipment suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good words,twistr. Def high end stuff for the price. They must move a lot of stuff to give the prices they do. I also noticed their ale pales no longer have the BB logo on them,from the catalog I just got yesterday. They now have the midwest logo. I can def say from experience that you hit the nail on the head with their stuff. I've found this to be true myself.
Hell,even e-mails to the tech advisors has been quick & usefull. They got my vote,hands down!

Definitely agree, and if I can catch a shipping sale, the grains and extract and whatnot are cheaper than my LHBS. Have had a little issue with getting yeast intact, but I know they are willing to help out if that is the case.

Yeah,there customer service is 2nd to none. Great astuff from a great place with tech guys,salesmen,etc that are all home brewers themselves. so they know what they're talkin about. But savin a bit more on shipping is always good. sign up for their e-mails,you'll get some good eals & promo codes.

Back