MythBusters: Alcohol Myths tonight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like someone to dispell the myth that drinking lots of different kinds of beer will "make you sick" and how it's "better to just stick with one kind of beer".

Yeah, I feel great when I stay the course with barley wines!

If I'm at a bar with a good beer selection on tap, I rarely drink the same beer twice. Though, a barley wine marathon sounds like fun. Hmm....

Judging by some of the monsters I have woken up next too, beer goggles are definitely not a myth.

Oh, that and my brother worked in an alcohol research lab at Yale, literally studied the effects of alcohol on social interactions. Had a bar that was the laboratory.

Who was it that said "Iv'e never slept with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with a few"

Whoever it was, he speaketh the truth.

I LOVE beer!.....And man, have I slept with some strange looking women. :(

Beer goggles are totally true... some really hot chicks have woken up next to me and thought "wow, I drank WAY too much last nite" :ban:

Just finished watching it.

She's a doll in some of the drinking scenes. Very open and unrestrained in her expressions. Doesn't hurt that she's a 9 when I'm sober. :D

Oh, I missed it. She's smoking hot anyway, but the true test would be if she finds either of the two guys good enough to take home after a few too many. I mean, not both together. =8D

Adam and the treadmill incident was worth it alone. :LOL:

Set your DVR to find and record it, it's amusing as all MB shows are IMO.

Back