My dog ate my stash...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpt222

Reaction score
of specialty grains. I got all my brew gear out and was about to get my steeping water going when...

...WTF! Where are the grains?! I had left them on the kitchen table with other brew stuff that came in the mail the previous day. Hmmm, maybe I put them somewhere else. Wrong! Could the dogs have got to them? No, couldn't be. They've never dragged whole loaves of bread, pizza boxes, whole boxes of cereal, or bags of candy outside where they can feast quietly in hopes that the evidence will not be found.

So last night I'm out in the back yard in the rain with a flash light trying to avoid stepping in wet dog crap looking for any signs of canine foulplay. Pretty impressive lightning filled the night sky, maybe I shouldn't be out here I say to myself. But Sherlock Holmes never let a little rain and deadly lightning stop him from solving the mystery.

Lo and behold! A yellow plastic bag that looks an awful lot like the bag that contained my grains. Okay, maybe the grains are still in tact and I can get on with some brewing. To my dismay only a few kernals are spared and I am left virtually empty handed. Oh well, time to DRINK some homebrew!

Oh yea, I also found the Saran Wrap in the backyard that had mysteriously disappeared the previous day.

Here's the main culprit.

vegas1.jpg

Boy I wish I had Photoshop!

Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little mother****er ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man. I had to resort to following him around for THREE DAYS until I got it all back, man.

Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little mother****er ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man. I had to resort to following him around for THREE DAYS until I got it all back, man.

Nothing like a little Cheech and Chong! Except, unlike Chong, I will just buy more grain.

Latest posts

Back