The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were having clam chowder, sweet and sour meatballs, risotto, wings, and desserts. Plenty of beer and wine. Once everyone leaves I'll open my scotch. Mmmm scotch.

I know. Dammit. Added the eggs too soon.

That's what the sour cream topping or fruit topping is for.........................

I feel like cooking. I think I'm going to make pieorgi today, and then drown myself in a carb coma followed by a "couple two tree beers".

I have to make a blueberry pie for tomorrow as well.

I'm lacking a sweet tooth for sure, so the pie won't even tempt me- but oh, piergi. I could eat my weight in those little buggers.

well, maybe ill throw some holiday cheer. i will be headed to southern california from 12/26-1/2 and i will not bring a computer with me, so 1 week away from my posts. cheery enough for ya?

Have a Comcastic holiday.
Your cheesecakes cracked. N00b.

Dammit, AZ.
I keep forgetting about this thread. Too many screens to poke through in the app.
Merry Warm Christmas, Massholes.

I keep forgetting that not only are you the homebrewer of the year but you're the cook of the year and winner of the National "I'm going to put my two f'ing cents into everything" contest.

Oh, good. You're talking about AZ. I thought with the last sentence that you were referring to me.

Oh, just in case any of my masshole friends care, my pierogi are made and I just have to fry them with onions and butter for dinner. Bob is making parmesan-encrusted walleye, so I made mango salsa (with 1/2 of a scorpion pepper thrown in for a good burn)to go with those.

He said he's picking the wine, and he bought a bottle of California 2012 dry riesling.

I hate to give Paul any credit, but he's really the one that convinced me to try riesling again, after hating it in Germany when I lived there. But those dry rieslings with a crisp finish that he got me into in the Finger Lakes area really opened my eyes, and then Bob and I started trying them from other areas.

I think a dry riesling with go beautifully with our dinner tonight.

It'll be a nice dinner with just Bob and me, and some candles and music. Quiet, but nice.

And if I get really really lucky, Bob will stay awake past 9PM. You never know!

I hate to give Paul any credit, but he's really the one that convinced me to try riesling again, after hating it in Germany when I lived there.

It'll be a nice dinner with just Bob and me and some candles and music. Oh. And Paul. He'll be there with us.Quiet, but nice.

And if I get really really lucky, Bob will stay awake past 9PM. You never know!

And if not, there's Paul.

I'm blushing.

AHEM. I do recall that it was *I* that suggested you come out to the Finger Lakes to taste the reislings, and Paulie who was the one who invited himself along. Just sayin'.

AHEM. I do recall that it was *I* that suggested you come out to the Finger Lakes to taste the reislings, and Paulie who was the one who invited himself along. Just sayin'.

Oh my gosh, that's right!!!!

I hereby transfer my allegiance to Bird, as well as my beginning wine education tributes.

How could I have invited myself along. I drove. All weekend. And if I recall correctly, Al is the one who found the inn (I could be making that part up. I honestly don't remember.). But c'mon. You KNOW it's me you love.

Wrong again. The B&B was a place that the_Wife and I had stayed at a year or two prior. And you drove because you're an idiot and volunteered.

Had a second after dinner soaking in the hot tub. Again. Nice beer but $3.50 a can? Bullsh!t. That marketing strategy always pisses me off. Make a product that is good, then charge three times what others charge for something comparable and stupid people line up to throw money at you. It might work short term and satiate your board of directors who are looking the next quarter but it's hardly good for building a customer base.

Hey Cape,
I should be your market analyst. Do you have dental? What's your 401k match?

Back