Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you poor soul... you really think Grod gro-Harupf hasnt touched a bow before. Its also hard to knock an arrow when you are a block of ice ;):mug:
HAH! There would be a slow-mo of my arrow straight into your eye and knocking you back 20ft before your hammer got anywhere near me. But if you wanted to go toe-to-toe I would just slap one of my elemental daggers in one hand and my paralyzing dagger in the other, poison the first hand with a strong paralyze potion and your body would still be twitching as I cannibalized you. Namira FTW!!

mightynintendo said:
Not regarding multiplayer, but just regular play: this has been a recurring problem for me as a destruction mage with followers. If I make the mistake of casting ice storm when my follower is on the ground begging for mercy, they are completely destroyed. oh well.

That's the problem of using destruction.. It's destructive! Lol I've done that a few times...

Just thinking about it... how will sneak work with the online? Will they make it like the "chameleon" spell from the old games. A logarithm between your level, the hostile players level and it will make you more or less visible to them? Or, will they just change it to backstab damage?

Is it full out all on all or join a private server with just a handful of people...? anyone know? ( I like to get my info from here and look it up myself :D)

Does anyone think Skyrim or a TES game in general would be more fun if they instituted a good and evil system?

Sacrificing poor J'zargo to the Daedra isnt exactly something a Thane should be doing...

By the way... bringing Cisero to the Ragged Flagon makes for good comedy. "I never understood thieving. Taking people's things and NOT killing them first?!"

Does anyone think Skyrim or a TES game in general would be more fun if they instituted a good and evil system?

Sacrificing poor J'zargo to the Daedra isnt exactly something a Thane should be doing...

Kind of like red dead redemption? btw that game kicked so much ass that I may need to go back and play through it again.

I just toasted Lidya a few days ago on accident. Now Breezehome feels empty. It's nice because nobody complains now when I walk around in my underwear.

I did the Wabbajack thing. Gave a full set of Exquisite Orc armor, a pair of Exquisite Ebony blades both enchanted (Fire and Ice, I call them), and I make sure she has a few Health, Stamina, and other perk potion on hand.

She's a fecking BEAST now.

I use her as a human shield anymore. B!tch survives everything!

I've also noticed that when I get behind her with my bow, she'll sheath a blade and grab her sheild. I pop left or right and pelt opponents with with arrows. I can't even begin to imagine how strong daedric weapons are. The Ebony Bow I have now deals 122 damage using Nord arrows. More when I can find more glass or ebony arrows.

The Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun almost always has glass and ebony arrows, and he'll buy some of your weird crap.

Let me guess, your house in Whiterun should be on an episode of Hoarders :D

[ame]http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6747386/skyrim-hoarders[/ame]

I keep a bunch of the enchanted stuff I find. I sell everything else unless it has the potential to be stronger than what I already have (unless I can't smith it yet).

I'd much rather have an Arcane enchanter in Breezhome than a fecking alchemy lab.

There's a mod you can download to make arrows called... wait for it... arrowsmith (sigh)...

I thought about it but using a mod always makes me feel dirty.

Creepy, everytime I am on this thread the banner at the top switches to Diablo!

sorry, i mean't CAN'T make our own arrows. what would we need? some hawk feathers, some ingots for the arrowhead, and some light wood or bone for the shafts. would be awesome! you could even have a arrow making station in your own house! also, i want a forge in my house.

CreamyGoodness said:
There's a mod you can download to make arrows called... wait for it... arrowsmith (sigh)...

I thought about it but using a mod always makes me feel dirty.

Well damn me for having it on my 360 and not my PC.

Dude, if I were a Nord I'd be all over Warmaiden and that one blonde Greymane girl who's in love with the Battleborn poet guy.

I married Mjoll from Riften. Figured she'd be good security at home. However, apparently she has a sidekick. Everytime I go home, Aerin is there. I may see what happens if I kill him in the home. I can claim self-defense. I wonder if she will get upset.

sorry, i mean't CAN'T make our own arrows. what would we need? some hawk feathers, some ingots for the arrowhead, and some light wood or bone for the shafts. would be awesome! you could even have a arrow making station in your own house! also, i want a forge in my house.

It turns out your traveling companions will never "run out" of any arrow you give them. I randomly picked up a daedric arrow after slaughtering some Forsworn, gave it to Mjoll along with a double enchanted ebony bow, and now I just run up to people, hold my shield up to build my block skill while she shoots them dead, and collect the arrows from the dead guys. I've collected about 40-50 by now.

The only downside is if you wait long enough, the NPCs you hit with the arrows will eventually "equip" the arrow and start shooting you with it, and daedric arrows take off like half my HP.

Since Bethesda never gave us the option to make arrows, I don't consider it cheating.

It turns out your traveling companions will never "run out" of any arrow you give them. I randomly picked up a daedric arrow after slaughtering some Forsworn, gave it to Mjoll along with a double enchanted ebony bow, and now I just run up to people, hold my shield up to build my block skill while she shoots them dead, and collect the arrows from the dead guys. I've collected about 40-50 by now.

The only downside is if you wait long enough, the NPCs you hit with the arrows will eventually "equip" the arrow and start shooting you with it, and daedric arrows take off like half my HP.

Since Bethesda never gave us the option to make arrows, I don't consider it cheating.

Yep. I gave Lydia a Supple Nord shocks bow and a single Ebony arrow.

I collect all I can as I go. Trouble is, she prefers to use her Ebony sword and shield combo and rush in.

I've lost track how many times I've had to tell her to wait in the next room while I pick off some of the room with sneak bow.

That is the only way I could get through some of the Necromancers before finding better gear.

oh the silversmith's wife...?

I don't think so. She's always haging out by the stands in Markarth. Has never mentioned a husband to me.

Hroki.jpg

I sneak everywhere so I gave up on followers.

It took the beacon quest for me to learn to use the wait command effectively.

I let Lydia follow me into the final chamber and she got stuck there for 3 days of game play.

I thought she was just lost. then one day i came home and heard rats scratching at the pantry. Turns out the b!tch was gnawing on some bread in my bedroom upstairs.

Kinect is nice for the Ally commands. I still haven't sorted out my issues with it yet tho'. I did re-calibrate the audio. I think having the kinect so close to the speaker trips it up.

GilaMinumBeer said:
It took the beacon quest for me to learn to use the wait command effectively.

I let Lydia follow me into the final chamber and she got stuck there for 3 days of game play.

I thought she was just lost. then one day i came home and heard rats scratching at the pantry. Turns out the b!tch was gnawing on some bread in my bedroom upstairs.

Kinect is nice for the Ally commands. I still haven't sorted out my issues with it yet tho'. I did re-calibrate the audio. I think having the kinect so close to the speaker trips it up.

I had to kill Lydia. She started attacking the archmage.

There is one dog that is apparently glitched in that if you take him as a companion before level 25 he stays at the level you were when you found him but if you wait till after 25 he increases level with you. I can't remember the name though.

Back