What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to go hit some coffee. Then starting a batch of the Caramel Apple Cider.

I know it's not beer related, but as I was passing through my dining room, I saw this out the back door! Thought if share with yinz guys.

image-3433737483.jpg

image-3609827555.jpg

also hit up come breweries, santa fe brewing, blue corn brewing and taos mesa brewing. We got flights at all of them and i did not taste one bad beer, also picked up some STONE since we do not have it here in ks, gonna age one of the arrogant bastard's and the OG. Cant wait to drink the enjoy by 8-02 on my birthday; 8-02! :D

Well I know what to send you if you win the FFL ;-)

I know it's not beer related, but as I was passing through my dining room, I saw this out the back door! Thought if share with yinz guys.

Some beach I need a house in the country bad I miss seeing wild life in my yard :-(

tyzippers said:

Deer season can't get here soon enough!
:D

DisturbdChemist said:
Im never lazy to do that just house work lol. Thats what i think my plan is today actually. Im leaving now and later I decided to stop by home depot to get stuff for tje house tomorrow. Though again I do not need to get beer...

I know what you mean. I really don't need to buy any beer either.

NIZZLE said:
Some beach I need a house in the country bad I miss seeing wild life in my yard :-(

Funny thing is that I'm very much in the middle of a pretty residential area! This isn't uncommon to see deer back there, but still odd to see them in the middle of a residential area so often! I mean, I'm only a few minutes from town! That doe looked like a nice score!

WesleyS said:
Deer season can't get here soon enough!
:D

I'm not a hunter, but if it was this easy, I'd become one! If I had a .22, that would have been an easy shot at that distance! Probably 50 yards or so. I think hunting is a residential area is frowned upon though... ;-)

I know what you mean. I really don't need to buy any beer either.

If we only bought beer when we needed to, we'd never buy any. My deep thought for the day.

An after work saison now and then heading over to watch a friend brew and drink his beer.

image-2772280652.jpg

I'm not a hunter, but if it was this easy, I'd become one! If I had a .22, that would have been an easy shot at that distance! Probably 50 yards or so. I think hunting is a residential area is frowned upon though... ;-)

Use a bow and no one will know :-D

Funny thing is that I'm very much in the middle of a pretty residential area! This isn't uncommon to see deer back there, but still odd to see them in the middle of a residential area so often! I mean, I'm only a few minutes from town! That doe looked like a nice score!

I sometimes wonder if they think this house is Noah's frickin ark or something,having Pebble Clay colored siding? Many different mated pairs of birds,coyotes,deer,ducks,squirells,rabbits,etc. I have an old long barrelled Remington semi auto 22 with factory peep sights. It'd be easy to pop a deer at such close ranges with the CCI mini mags I use in it. It's a 1947 model with "smokeless greased only" stamped into the reciever.

unionrdr said:
I sometimes wonder if they think this house is Noah's frickin ark or something,having Pebble Clay colored siding? Many different mated pairs of birds,coyotes,deer,ducks,squirells,rabbits,etc. I have an old long barrelled Remington semi auto 22 with factory peep sights. It'd be easy to pop a deer at such close ranges with the CCI mini mags I use in it. It's a 1947 model with "smokeless greased only" stamped into the reciever.

That made me lol

NIZZLE said:
Naw I'm not going to pay that.who ever pays asking price?

What I meant is that's surprisingly cheap even at asking price. All relative to the area, though. It's just surprising to see a nice house at just over 100K. You may not want to look at homes in Southern CT, NYC, or NYC burbs. It'll break your heart. It pisses me off!

Sounds like Taos has changed a bit since I was there in like 1969. Drunk natives all over the streets on Friday & Saturday mights.
I still have 3 IPA's from CT thanks to remmy I'm gunna do videos on. My channel has been without new vids for too long. Posted a new one the other day with more to come. Wish I'd put more home brews in the fridge a week ago than I did. Got one left in there for tonight.

What I meant is that's surprisingly cheap even at asking price. All relative to the area, though. It's just surprising to see a nice house at just over 100K. You may not want to look at homes in Southern CT, NYC, or NYC burbs. It'll break your heart. It pisses me off!

Ahhh! I figured I'd offer $95,000

Beer, HB MO/Fuggle SMaSH to be exact. 13 women just left my apt, fiance's bachelorette party today. I have a couple hours to bottle my barleywine, take some grav samples, etc before they come back for dinner.

unionrdr said:
Sounds like Taos has changed a bit since I was there in like 1969. Drunk natives all over the streets on Friday & Saturday mights.
I still have 3 IPA's from CT thanks to remmy I'm gunna do videos on. My channel has been without new vids for too long. Posted a new one the other day with more to come. Wish I'd put more home brews in the fridge a week ago than I did. Got one left in there for tonight.

One is from NY and the other two are from CT!

The Seahag one says "New England Brewing Co." on it. I guess that ones from NY? I thought a tasting video on the 3 would be good,as I've not seen videos on these beers that stand out in my memory?...

unionrdr said:
The Seahag one says "New England Brewing Co." on it. I guess that ones from NY? I thought a tasting video on the 3 would be good,as I've not seen videos on these beers that stand out in my memory?...

Nope. Anyone from NY knows not to call themselves a "New Englander." Same with beer. :D New England Brewing Co. is located in Woodbridge, CT. Which is one town over from New Haven.

Cleaning cars before pool party. Lowering my standards just a bit!!!

image-2351616451.jpg

image-4192744436.jpg

Link to your channel?
I use the name unionrdr on youtube as well,here's a link I hope works; http://www.youtube.com/user/unionrdr I just posted a gadget video a couple days ago. Tasting vids are upcoming.
Nope. Anyone from NY knows not to call themselves a "New Englander." Same with beer. :D New England Brewing Co. is located in Woodbridge, CT. Which is one town over from New Haven.

Guess I'll have to read those cans again...Don't wanna screw up info on a video after you were so generous. Thanks again.

unionrdr said:
Guess I'll have to read those cans again...Don't wanna screw up info on a video after you were so generous. Thanks again.

No problem whatsoever, man. Enjoy the brews!

Popping my Buried Hatchet cherry with a shrimp po'boy. Wrong glassware but what do you expect in Northeast Louisiana. Good beer either way

image-1546822311.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
But they have the ginger bread stout from buffalo... im debating on getting devil dancer but I don't know

You gonna stop at petrol?

Oh man,would I love that right now! Haven't had a po' boy in ages. The oyster one was good. Now if they'd had a craft beer to go with it back in '89...

Back