What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not crazy about this one. It's a solid beer, but there's something in the hop aroma that's not sitting right with me. I think this is the aroma some people describe as oniony, but I don't think I would describe it that way. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I could do with a different hop variety.

20130722_220200.jpg

A pour of my Promised Land Stout to which I added root beer concentrate.

image-618652157.jpg

Grapefruit wine. Surprisingly good with a little simple syrup to sweeten it. Made with pink grapefruit juice, it's much more tangy as opposed to bitter. The bitter seems to have aged out somewhere in the last 9 months since I made it.

So I walk into the lab this morning and the custodian has Zeppelin cranked over the schools intercom, has the water heating up in my vacuum brew setup for coffee, and he's sitting at my station with a 6er of his homebrew. I always make a point of talking with people if they are around and we talked about beer a couple of weeks ago, he's been brewing since the 80s. "Not much into the science part of it as much as the beer part"

I like this dude. Drinking coffee.

So I walk into the lab this morning and the custodian has Zeppelin cranked over the schools intercom, has the water heating up in my vacuum brew setup for coffee, and he's sitting at my station with a 6er of his homebrew. I always make a point of talking with people if they are around and we talked about beer a couple of weeks ago, he's been brewing since the 80s. "Not much into the science part of it as much as the beer part"

I like this dude. Drinking coffee.

That's cool! Do you work in a College?

Drinking OJ. Again. Because I can. OJ needs caffeine.:cross:

I like Bell's. Not as overrated like Dragon's Milk. :eek::smack:

Back