Greater Raleigh Area Brewers And Suds Sippers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boston

Reaction score
G.R.A.B.A.S.S. NEWS

Walker is home recouperating. I sense he's going stir crazy and would like to have his buddies over for (short) visits. Call Julie to schedule an appointment.

World Beer Festival @ Historic Durham Athletic Park October 7, 2006. We're doing the "AFTERNOON" session which runs from noon til 4 PM. Tickets are $30 and are available at Whole Foods and American Brewmaster.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale 12 pack $ 12.99
Samuel Adams Boston Lager 12 pack $ 11.99
@ Harris Teeter

That's all, carry on
Jeff

I'll have to try to get by there this weekend since we're in town. Should I take a cold sixer and drink it in front of him? LOL

We need to do another brewery tour. Do they allow babies on brewery tours?

Baron von BeeGee said:

If they allow them to work there, I would think they would be allowed to tour them as well. How do you think they clean out all the small bits? You think PBW stands for powered brewery wash? Three words: Prepared Baby Wax

Edit: Or was that Pelletized Baby Wax?

guys.... sometime in the next week I will (HOPEFULLY) be up for a trip outside my little compound. When that looks like it might happen, I'll post back here and we'll see if we can set up a luncheon at greenshields or hibernian.

sound good?

Baron von BeeGee said:
I'll have to try to get by there this weekend since we're in town. Should I take a cold sixer and drink it in front of him? LOL?

That would be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Baron von BeeGee said:

Where can we find a baby stroller big enough to fit Walker in? Maybe a motorized shopping cart from Harris-Teeter?

Walker-san said:
guys.... sometime in the next week I will (HOPEFULLY) be up for a trip outside my little compound. When that looks like it might happen, I'll post back here and we'll see if we can set up a luncheon at greenshields or hibernian.

sound good?

Whatever/Whenever....just say the word

Back